Starches & Food Dextrins
Tate & Lyle offers a broad range of food starches providing texture, nutrition and stability to your products:
Corn, Waxy Corn, Tapioca, Potato:
- Native & Modified Cook-Up Starches
- Instant Starches
- Traditional Pregelatinized (pregel)
- Cold Water Swelling
- Lipophilic Starches
- Food Grade Dextrins
How can these modified starch ingredients impact your finished products? You can:
- Develop high quality soups, sauces and dressings with great texture and rich, creamy mouthfeel
- Modify texture and viscosity to meet your benchmarks
- Reduce fat while minimizing carbohydrates and calories to provide nutritional balance
- Help create a finished product that meets or exceeds the target shelf life
- Reduce costs by selecting the most appropriate starch for your process, product, and finished application
- Soluble Corn Fiber
- Resistant Starch
Adding PROMITOR™ Dietary Fibers help you meet consumer demand for healthier, mouth-pleasing foods and beverages that are sure to build consumer loyalty.
Dadex® Natural Antioxidants
Caldic leads the industry with the broadest and most effective range of natural antioxidants....
FASTir® Xanthan EC
FASTir® Xanthan EC is a food grade xanthan gum (cold water soluble) that undergoes a patent pending agglomeration process...