Starches & Food Dextrins
Tate & Lyle offers a broad range of food starches providing texture, nutrition and stability to your products:
Corn, Waxy Corn, Tapioca, Potato:
- Native & Modified Cook-Up Starches
- Instant Starches
- Traditional Pregelatinized (pregel)
- Cold Water Swelling
- Lipophilic Starches
- Food Grade Dextrins
How can these modified starch ingredients impact your finished products? You can:
- Develop high quality soups, sauces and dressings with great texture and rich, creamy mouthfeel
- Modify texture and viscosity to meet your benchmarks
- Reduce fat while minimizing carbohydrates and calories to provide nutritional balance
- Help create a finished product that meets or exceeds the target shelf life
- Reduce costs by selecting the most appropriate starch for your process, product, and finished application
- Soluble Corn Fiber
- Resistant Starch
Adding PROMITOR™ Dietary Fibers help you meet consumer demand for healthier, mouth-pleasing foods and beverages that are sure to build consumer loyalty.
Dadex® Natural Antioxidants
Caldic leads the industry with the broadest and most effective range of natural antioxidants....
Consumers these days are looking for convenient, healthy and functionally nutritious options when it comes to eating and drinking...