Live Probiotic Cultures
Why Add Probiotics?
- Consumers are paying more attention to their health
- 88-90% of consumers globally are interested in food and beverage products that improve digestive and immune health (U.S. 85-86%)
- Attentiveness to digestive and immune health driven by:
- Demographics: Increasing aging population leads to increasing digestive and immune health issues
- Lifestyles: Increase in global travel, higher awareness of relationship between daily diet and health
- Consumers intrinsically link digestive and immune health
- Survivability – survives manufacturing and stomach acids and acidity to deliver beneficial bacteria to your digestive system
- Shelf Stable – requires no refrigeration, free flowing powder
- Colonization – successfully colonizes the intestines with beneficial bacteria
- Lactic Acid Production – produces the preferred L+ optical isomer of lactic acid
- Delivers active cultures more effectively than yogurt*
- Delivers more active cultures than yogurt*
- Delivers more viable cells than yogurt*
**In an independent lab study of a simulated gastric environment with a pH of 2.0 for two hours, GanedenBC30®delivered more than ten times the live cells than common probiotic yogurt cultures.
U.S. Content Claims:
Based on 1 billion cfu/day of GanedenBC30®
- Promotes digestive health**
- Supports digestive system/health/functions**
Based on 500 million cfu/day of GanedenBC30®
- Supports immune function**
- Supports immune system**
- Maintains the immune system**
** As part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
Dadex® Natural Antioxidants
Caldic leads the industry with the broadest and most effective range of natural antioxidants....
Caldic Baking Powders
Customize your baking results with Caldic specially formulated baking powders. Each leavening system is tailored to a specific...