Live Probiotic Cultures
Why Add Probiotics?
- Consumers are paying more attention to their health
- 88-90% of consumers globally are interested in food and beverage products that improve digestive and immune health (U.S. 85-86%)
- Attentiveness to digestive and immune health driven by:
- Demographics: Increasing aging population leads to increasing digestive and immune health issues
- Lifestyles: Increase in global travel, higher awareness of relationship between daily diet and health
- Consumers intrinsically link digestive and immune health
- Survivability – survives manufacturing and stomach acids and acidity to deliver beneficial bacteria to your digestive system
- Shelf Stable – requires no refrigeration, free flowing powder
- Colonization – successfully colonizes the intestines with beneficial bacteria
- Lactic Acid Production – produces the preferred L+ optical isomer of lactic acid
- Delivers active cultures more effectively than yogurt*
- Delivers more active cultures than yogurt*
- Delivers more viable cells than yogurt*
**In an independent lab study of a simulated gastric environment with a pH of 2.0 for two hours, GanedenBC30®delivered more than ten times the live cells than common probiotic yogurt cultures.
U.S. Content Claims:
Based on 1 billion cfu/day of GanedenBC30®
- Promotes digestive health**
- Supports digestive system/health/functions**
Based on 500 million cfu/day of GanedenBC30®
- Supports immune function**
- Supports immune system**
- Maintains the immune system**
** As part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
FASTir® Xanthan EC
FASTir® Xanthan EC is a food grade xanthan gum (cold water soluble) that undergoes a patent pending agglomeration process...
Tote Delivery System
We are the Tote Experts! Caldic developed the food industry’s first heated plastic returnable tote in 1990. ...