Our batch makers possess extensive knowledge of the complexities and requirements for dry blending. Flexible equipment and infrastructure enables us to provide our customers with customized blended solutions. Our capabilities include:
- Certified NHP, Organic, and Kosher. We aim to be fully GFSI certified in 2012!
- Blends from 500g - 3,000kg, depending on bulk density of powder
- Spray application on mixers for liquid blending into powders
- V Blenders to blend from R&D batches sizes to full production
- Ribbon Blenders
- Marion Plow Blenders – utilized for high fat dry blending
Caldic blends a wide array of products:
- Bakery concentrates
- Vitamins and minerals
- Drink mixes
- Dessert mixes
- Customer specific custom blends
Packaging options available for dry ingredients:
- Semi-Bulk Tote Bags
- Corrugated Carton/Boxes
- Valve Spout Bags
- Polylaminated Pillow Bags
The Caldic Dry Blending Team ensures our customers always receive the highest level of quality products. Should you ever have any questions about our dry blending and the products we create, our team is always happy to answer them.
FASTir® Xanthan EC
FASTir® Xanthan EC is a food grade xanthan gum (cold water soluble) that undergoes a patent pending agglomeration process...
InfraReady is a Canadian company supplying a wide range of raw materials, including cereal grains, oilseeds and pulses.